The cutting process makes the surface undergo ionization, hot melting and cooling, so the surface will undergo corresponding tissue changes. From the top to the bottom are the coating layer, the hot melt layer, the metamorphic layer and the thermal influence layer.
Plating layer: mainly from the cooling liquid of pyrolysis carbon black and liquid particles suspended in the metal, attached to the surface of the thickness is about 0.05 ~ 1.5 mu, is determined by the principle of plating, plating layer is thin silk at the entrance to the kerf width and thickness at the exit.
Thermoplastic layer: it is the part that remains after being heated and does not splash into the cooling fluid. It is no longer the physical structure of the original tissue, and its hardness and strength are far apart. It is the multi - slice overlapping that weld the cutting seam together. The thickness is about 0.1~5.
Metamorphic layer: it is heating by hot melt process but not to the point of condensation splash, but after heating metallographic structure of the condensation process is not the original organization, the original quenching hardness high may become soft, the original no hardening and so would have the hardness, strength, high hardness could be produced cracks. The thickness of metamorphic layer is about 0.1~5 centile.
Thermal influence layer: there is a gradual transition from metamorphic layer to matrix, which is the thermal influence layer. It doesn't change dramatically but it's thicker, about 5 to 20 degrees Celsius,
It should be said that the change in the surface of the tangent line is small, and it's going to be between 2 and 25. However, some important occasions should not be ignored, at least the reasons and consequences should be known, in case of follow-up measures.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the blade material of the plas...
- Maintenance regulation of cutting machine blade
- The selection of slitting blades
- Intelligentization of cutting tool and cavity m...
- Efficient hybrid tool: chassis parts processing...
- Selection of jig tool and determination of cutt...
- Application advantages of cutting tool dry cutt...
- The main angle of the lathe tool
- Measuring the auxiliary plane of the lathe tool
- The characteristics of common tools in NC machi...
- How to determine the inner diameter of the slit...
- Classification of plastic cutting blades
- High speed cutting technology processing applic...
- Classification and development of abrasive tools
- Alloy tool steel for machine knife
- Cutting tool steel for industrial blade
- Die steel--machine knife (a)
- Die steel--machine knife (b)
- Screen printing for paper guillotine knife
- Etching on paper cutting knife