Sometimes we are asked to etch logo or some serial number on the paper cutting knife to make them easier to distinguish. Then what is etching, how it comes?
Etching is a technique in which a material is removed using a chemical reaction or a physical impact. Etching techniques can be classified into two types: wet etching and dry etching.
It can be used to manufacture printed embossed plates such as copper plates and zinc plates. It is also widely used in the processing of weight reduction instrument panels, thin-shaped workpieces that are difficult to process on nameplates and conventional processing methods, and has been continuously improved and process equipment. Development can also be used in the processing of precision etching products for electronic sheet parts in the aerospace, machinery and chemical industries. Especially in semiconductor processes, etching is an indispensable technology.
Generally, the term "photochemical etching" refers to the removal of the protective film from the region to be etched by exposure and plate development, and the contact with the chemical solution during etching to achieve the effect of dissolution and corrosion, thereby forming the effect of unevenness or hollowing.
Exposure method: the project is based on the pattern to prepare the material size - material preparation - material cleaning - drying → film or coating → drying → exposure → development → drying - etching → stripping → OK
Screen printing method: cutting material → cleaning sheet (stainless steel other metal materials) → screen printing → etching → stripping → OK
If you need etching on the paper cutting knife, please tell us when you ask for the quotation. Thank you!
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the blade material of the plas...
- Maintenance regulation of cutting machine blade
- The selection of slitting blades
- Intelligentization of cutting tool and cavity m...
- Efficient hybrid tool: chassis parts processing...
- Selection of jig tool and determination of cutt...
- Application advantages of cutting tool dry cutt...
- The main angle of the lathe tool
- Measuring the auxiliary plane of the lathe tool
- The characteristics of common tools in NC machi...
- Trimming and grinding method of slitting blade
- Application of chipper knife
- Paper cutting knife metal composite rolling
- Why choose composite rolling for paper guilloti...
- Composite rolling characteristics
- Composite rolling process
- The shredder blade for large - scale crushing o...
- A method to alleviate the decline of the servic...
- Replacement and maintenance of shredder knife
- Five precautions for the use of the shredder blade