GCr15 is a kind of high carbon chromium bearing steel with low alloy content, which has high hardness, uniform structure, good wear resistance and high contact fatigue performance after quenching and tempering at low temperature. It’s similar to 52100 material and popular used in 84" Ice planer blade and 77" Ice resurfacing blade.
Tensile strength (MPa):861.3
Yield strength (MPa):518.42
Elongation after fracture (%):27.95
Bending strength (MPa):1821.61
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the blade material of the plas...
- Maintenance regulation of cutting machine blade
- The selection of slitting blades
- Intelligentization of cutting tool and cavity m...
- Efficient hybrid tool: chassis parts processing...
- Selection of jig tool and determination of cutt...
- Application advantages of cutting tool dry cutt...
- The main angle of the lathe tool
- Measuring the auxiliary plane of the lathe tool
- The characteristics of common tools in NC machi...
- Tungsten carbide three knife trimmer blade
- WC granularity requirements
- Advantages of machine knife vacuum heat treatme...
- What are the effects on the surface of the wire...
- How to determine the inner diameter of the slit...
- Classification of plastic cutting blades
- High speed cutting technology processing applic...
- Classification and development of abrasive tools
- Alloy tool steel for machine knife
- Cutting tool steel for industrial blade