Recently, the G20 summit was held in Argentina. After the summit ended, China and the United States held talks on trade and tariff issues. China and the United States have discussed breakthrough progress and the trade war has temporarily ceased.
According to the calibre of China and the United States, on January 1, 2019, the US will not raise the tariff from 10% to 25%. As a condition, China will purchase a large amount of goods from the United States and agree to assist the United States in regulating drugs such as fentanyl. How the follow-up tariffs will change depends on the outcome of the next 90 days of negotiations.
In general, the talks have achieved certain results. Judging from the statements of the two sides, China’s attitude is more optimistic, the US side is more conservative, and it also emphasizes follow-up negotiations. In any case, the Sino-US trade war is temporarily a truce.
It's good news for machine knife export.
- Why Does The Circular Blade Industry In China R...
- How To Select The Solder For The Blade Welding?
- How To Check The Quality Of The Blade Welding?
- Some Items Of Attention During The Use Of The B...
- At Present, The Domestic Tool Industry Has A Se...
- Some Suggestions On Improving The Efficiency Of...
- Influence Of Machine Performance On Machined Su...
- Factors Affecting The Surface Roughness
- Factors Affecting The Physical And Mechanical P...
- Measures To Improve The Surface Quality Of Mach...
- Slitting Bottm Knife
- Plastic Cutting Knife
- Polar 92 Cutting Knife
- Peeling Knife Will Be Ready Next Week
- Attention To The Fraudulent Mail
- Plastic Crusher Blade And Other Industrial Blades
- CrWMn Machine Knife
- Christmas And New Year Holiday
- Peeling Knife Without Holes
- Top Dish Blade