HSS Paper Cutting Machine Knife
Product Details- HSS paper cutting machine knife Machine：POLAR, WOHLENBERG, PERFECTA, IDEAL and so on The following are some of our regular specification: (mm) Packing method and packaging photos of HSS paper cutting machine knife 1, Oil paper, PE film - keep air/water/humid away, provide...
Product Details- HSS paper cutting machine knife
HSS/ Standard steel / TCT inlay
Length: +2, -1mm, Width: +/-1mm, Thickness: 0, -0.1mm
Used in paper cutters for paper cutting
Sharp edge/ Semi-finished edge/ Blank knife
Machine：POLAR, WOHLENBERG, PERFECTA, IDEAL and so on
The following are some of our regular specification: (mm)
Packing method and packaging photos of HSS paper cutting machine knife
1, Oil paper, PE film - keep air/water/humid away, provide rust-proof for industrial blades
2, Bubble Wrap filling- increases the impact resistance ability
3, Plastic strip and dam board – protect knife edge
4, Wooden case or Corrugated box - provide the whole machine knife
5, Custom packaging is welcome
Production process of HSS paper cutting machine knife
Knives are made from fine steel which are sourced from formal steel factory.
Over 15 years' experience in heat treatment to achieve required hardness and better performance.
Precision ground surface, with sharp or semi-finished cutting edge as request.
Strong and stable packaging to avoid knives from damage during transportation.
24 hours on call.
How you can benefit from HSS paper cutting machine knife?
Finest material ensures the quality of knife.
Suitable material could be recommended by experience, no worry about material choose.
Fine knife surface and edge, no need to regrind.
You can find us to solve the problem ASAP.
1. Main products: Veneer cutting knife, Paper cutting knife, Shredder knife, Ice resurfacing blade, Granulator knife, Slitting blade, Shear blade and etc.
2. Payment Terms: 100% TT in advance, or 50%TT in advance and balance before shipping.
3. Delivery methods: By air/ Express like TNT/DHL/FEDEX/UPS/ by sea as you requirement.
4. Export countries: Europe, North America, South America, Northeast Asia, etc.
5. Can you do OEM? –Yes!
6. Can you etch words on the blade?—Yes!