Jewish believers do not believe that Jesus is their savior, so they are not Christmas. But apart from the Israelis, there are actually many merchants in the United States who are Jewish, such as Disney, Warner Bros., MGM, Paramount, Spielberg, Greenspan, Soros, Buffett, Zuckerberg... They are all Jews.
The Jews passed the "Happy Hanukkah", and Jews in the United States even pretended to go to Chinese restaurants for dinner at Christmas. (Of course, the main reason for this tradition is that only Chinese restaurants are open for Christmas.)
Russia and other Orthodox areas, Christmas on January 7, the greeting is "S prazdnikom!", meaning "best wishes".
Most Indians believe in Hinduism or Islam, and they don't care much about Christmas, but Christmas is a national holiday in India. Blessings also use "Happy Holidays."
The Queen’s Christmas message for decades has been “Happy Christmas” instead of the word “merry”. Because “merry” can describe people’s drunkenness, the Queen probably thinks the word is relatively low? (merry: What am I doing wrong?) For UK customers, try "Happy Christmas"!
Tips: Greeting Christmas in different languages
French: Joyeux Noël! (Can also use this greeting in French-speaking Canada)
German: Fröhliche Weihnachten!
Spanish: Feliz Navidad!
Russian: S prazdnikom!
- Why Does The Circular Blade Industry In China R...
- How To Select The Solder For The Blade Welding?
- How To Check The Quality Of The Blade Welding?
- Some Items Of Attention During The Use Of The B...
- At Present, The Domestic Tool Industry Has A Se...
- Some Suggestions On Improving The Efficiency Of...
- Influence Of Machine Performance On Machined Su...
- Factors Affecting The Surface Roughness
- Factors Affecting The Physical And Mechanical P...
- Measures To Improve The Surface Quality Of Mach...
- Happy Holidays To All
- Merry Christmas
- India, Nigeria Will Hold A National Strike In E...
- Grinder Blade Order
- Indonesia Strictly Checks The FORM E Certificat...
- Brand Paper Cutting Knife
- New Year Holiday Notice Of SHJ
- Happy New Year 2019
- The First Batch Of Thin Cutter Blades In 2019
- 77 Inch Arena Knives