To know why the shredder knives are crucial to recycling industry, we must know the application of the shredder knives and related knowledge. Then where to use the shredder knvies? It's the plastic shredder.
What is a plastic shredder?
Plastic shredder refers to pulverizing or shreddering various plastic plastics and rubbers, such as plastic profiles, tubes, rods, wires, films, and waste rubber products. The pellets can be directly extruded for use as a raw material for production.
Plastic shredder is also known in the injection molding industry: plastic crusher. There are three main categories:
1) Hard plastic pulverizer, this machine is suitable for crushing all kinds of small and medium-sized plastic sheets:
Abs, pe, pp board and other plates are crushed and recycled;
The rectangular feeding port specially designed for the smashing of the plate material facilitates the smashing of the long strip type plate and improves the working efficiency. Optional suction fan and storage barrel make up the plate crushing and recycling system to make full use of the recovery efficiency;
The use of sealed bearings, so that the bearing rotation is maintained for a long time; the knife design is reasonable, the product is evenly granulated.
2) Powerful plastic shredder:
The blade type structure is between the claw knife and the flat knife, which is suitable for crushing plastic products such as ordinary sheets, pipes, profiles, plates and packaging materials;
The general-purpose plastic pulverizer adopts a sealed bearing to keep the bearing rotating for a long time;
The knife type design is reasonable, using alloy steel blades, the product is evenly granulated.
3) Plastic pipe plastic shredder:
Suitable for crushing all kinds of small and medium-sized plastic pipes, such as pe, pvc pipe, silicon core pipe and other pipe crushing and recycling;
The circular tube type feeding port specially designed for the crushing of the pipe material facilitates the input and smashing of the long pipe and improves the working efficiency. Optional suction fan, storage barrel to form a pipe crushing and recycling system can fully utilize the recovery efficiency;
The use of sealed bearings to keep the bearing rotation for a long time; the knife design is reasonable to make the product granulated evenly.
Why use plastic shredders?
Saving money: short-term recycling, avoiding pollution, and the non-performing rate caused by mixing can reduce the waste and loss of plastics, labor, management, warehousing, and purchase funds;
Wide use: suitable for crushing and recycling PU, PVC, PC, ABC and other soft and hard material nozzles;
Simple: easy to disassemble design, easy to change color and refueling, small and small space, suitable for use in the narrow workshop machine;
In addition to the design of the shredder itself, it is the shredder knife that affects the shredding or crushing effect.
Shredder knife material: 1. Alloy tool steel; 2. Carbide inlay
Shredder knife package: wooden box
Compared with other products, the shredder knife pays attention not to the appearance, but to the material and durability. This requires professional personnel to handle heat-treat of the shredder knife to achieve a certain hardness requirement, to avoid the knife being too brittle and to break when the product is shreddered or crushed.
Application photos of machine knives for plastic recycling
For shredder knives or other machine knives for plastic recycling, please contact:
Related Industry Knowledge
- The selection of the blade material of the plas...
- Maintenance regulation of cutting machine blade
- The selection of slitting blades
- Intelligentization of cutting tool and cavity m...
- Efficient hybrid tool: chassis parts processing...
- Selection of jig tool and determination of cutt...
- Application advantages of cutting tool dry cutt...
- The main angle of the lathe tool
- Measuring the auxiliary plane of the lathe tool
- The characteristics of common tools in NC machi...
- Where to use slitting blade
- Precautions for using the ink scraper
- The chipper knife, all steel better or inlay be...
- How to choose the material of the shredder blade?
- Factors affecting the wear of the circular blade
- Multi-blade cutter
- Application range of plastic shredder blades
- Some methods to increase the life of the crushe...
- Introduction of Ink scraper